Physical Education at St Michael's is very important. Our curriculum is skill based and skill led.
Our Aims for pupils are:
- To be confident when demonstrating the basic skills that underpin the PE curriculum.
- To engage in a skill based curriculum only applying such skills in sport specific situations once competent.
- To become confident leaders.
- To understand that to be a confident and competent swimmer is a life skill.
- To demonstrate honesty, respect, commitment, humility and self-discipline in each and every sporting event and PE lesson.
- Understand that PE and physical activity holds a high importance when achieving good physical and emotional health.